The place where you are supposed to have your espresso or cappuccino is a bar. Bars here mainly offer non alcoholic drinks and are more crowded in the morning with people having breakfast or their mid-morning coffee break. Coffee bars have a wider range of drinks and food to offer, often with outdoor tables, closing later than bars, and some of them between 6 pm and 9 pm have aperitivo, which consists of a drink and finger food for a reasonable, flat price.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Eat & Drink > Bars & Cafes > Bars & coffees
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!Sorry:
- Instagram feed not found.
Warning: curl_setopt_array(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set in /home/w31861/domains/buzzinrome.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alpine-photo-tile-for-instagram/gears/alpinebot-primary.php on line 382