Ok. Restaurant managers call it brunch, but it is actually a buffet. Anyway, it is a nice way to try many kinds of food for a set price. It takes place on Saturday and Sunday, usually starts after 12:30 and doesn’t have breakfast items on display. Brunch has become very fashionable in the last few years, therefore making a reservation is often required to find a table as Romans love to have their lunch out during the week-end…
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Eat & Drink > Brunch > Brunch
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!