I am ashamed to say that Romans are not known for being hard workers….they tend to prioritize their free time more than their work hours. If this implies that the level of service in Rome is not always top notched, on the positive side it also means tourists can join Romans in the abundance of relaxing activities and have loads of fun. During the day, you’ll notice a huge amount of locals strolling around, chatting with friends, having drinks. Either they have a late work shift and are extending their lunch break or just thought that they needed a break to recharge their batteries. And at night you’ll be surprised to see how late and how many people will go out even during the week. That’s Rome: heaven for tourists, hell for the working staff! Just go with the flow, and you’ll enjoy yourself 🙂
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Have fun > Have Fun
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!Sorry:
- Instagram feed not found.
Warning: curl_setopt_array(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set in /home/w31861/domains/buzzinrome.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alpine-photo-tile-for-instagram/gears/alpinebot-primary.php on line 382