Being Rome one of the most beautiful city on earth and a great source of inspiration for cooking you won’t be surprised to discover that many international chefs decided to relocate here, enriching the culinary scene of the city. International cuisine in Rome is also well equipped. For years it coincided with Chinese food, now it is still Eastern Asia prevailing in Rome, but through the Japanese. There is also a wide range of American and Mexican restaurants and some other European eateries: especially French and Austro/German. Nothing compared to London or New York but, still, if you want to skip Italian food, you can eat good international food even in Rome.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Eat & Drink > International Cuisine > International Cuisine
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!