Being Rome one of the most beautiful city on earth and a great source of inspiration for cooking you won’t be surprised to discover that many international chefs decided to relocate here, enriching the culinary scene of the city. International cuisine in Rome is also well equipped. For years it coincided with Chinese food, now it is still Eastern Asia prevailing in Rome, but through the Japanese. There is also a wide range of American and Mexican restaurants and some other European eateries: especially French and Austro/German. Nothing compared to London or New York but, still, if you want to skip Italian food, you can eat good international food even in Rome.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- What’s up in Rome on Ferragosto (Aug.15)? Find it out here!
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- BuzzInRome > Eat & Drink > International Cuisine > International Cuisine
Get In Touch