You’ve heard right that Italians like to sit down and take long breaks to dine but sometimes we are in a hurry, having the need to eat fast. The quality of food will however be good, though. Take away pizza is as good as the standard one and can be combine with potatoes croquettes or the typically roman supplì, fried rice balls. Otherwise, all bars have a selection of bread-rolls and sandwiches. Lastly, you can also have Sicilian-style take away food in many outlets all over the city. Mouthwatering, believe me!
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- What’s up in Rome on Ferragosto (Aug.15)? Find it out here!
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- BuzzInRome > Eat & Drink > Light Meals/Snacks > Light Meals/Snacks
Get In Touch