You’ve heard right that Italians like to sit down and take long breaks to dine but sometimes we are in a hurry, having the need to eat fast. The quality of food will however be good, though. Take away pizza is as good as the standard one and can be combine with potatoes croquettes or the typically roman supplì, fried rice balls. Otherwise, all bars have a selection of bread-rolls and sandwiches. Lastly, you can also have Sicilian-style take away food in many outlets all over the city. Mouthwatering, believe me!
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Eat & Drink > Light Meals/Snacks > Light Meals/Snacks
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!