Low, medium, high prices. Rome has got them all. The famous downtown roads like Via Condotti or Via del Corso host the worldwide known brands of Italian and International clothes, shoes and jewels. Very expensive of course. In general, the more you go into residential areas the lower the prices. Sales are in January and July. Most shops are closed on Sunday and Monday morning unless they are in the main commercial roads. Ask for prices before you buy or they might be raised while you are paying. Bargaining is not common in shops. Beware of people selling counterfeited products on the walkabouts: if the police catches you, also the buyer will pay a hefty fine.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- Revolution in Rome’s Landmarks: Rules, Fees & Opening Hours Change from July 1
- What’s up in Rome on Ferragosto (Aug.15)? Find it out here!
- A Map of What’s Open & When for the Christmas Holidays in Rome: Museums, Monuments & Exhibits
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- Celebrating Thanksgiving in Rome: Restaurants, Parties, DIY Meal and Mass Services!
- A Map of Rome’s Top Wine Bars: Where To Drink & Buy The Best Wines in Town
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- Christmas Masses in Rome for the Christian Communities, In Different Languages, on Dec24-25
- Operas Under the Stars in Rome: The Terme di Caracalla Season Kicks Off on June 13!
- The Christmas Holidays End on January 6 in Rome with a Long Epiphany Week-End
- Celebrating NYE in Rome: Parties and Concerts to Greet the New Year
- Off the Beaten Track Rome: Garbatella, Charming Urban Experiment With A Soul
- Skiing Near Rome is Easy and Fun, Try Campo Felice!
- It’s not like the OktoberFest, but here is your Beer Itinerary in Rome & surroundings!
- Ceramics in Rome: Exhibits and Shops To Admire and Buy the Best Pottery In Town
- Rome’s Greatest Theme Park Rainbow MagicLand Inaugurated Today in Valmontone
- Easter 2015 in Rome: Religious Celebrations, Events and Special Food
- How’s Pope Benedict XVI’s retreat? Let’s discover Castel Gandolfo!
- BuzzInRome > Shop > SHOP
Get In Touch