If you fancy trying many local wines without getting drunk, a wine bar is the best option. You have a wide choice of Italian wines that you can order by the glass. Besides that, you also have food, a more limited choice and often cold dishes, but still tasty and well complemented to your wine. Unlike most restaurants, wine bars can also be open until late at night or during the afternoon for a snack and a drink.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Eat & Drink > Wine & Beer > Wine Bars
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!Sorry:
- Instagram feed not found.
Warning: curl_setopt_array(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set in /home/w31861/domains/buzzinrome.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alpine-photo-tile-for-instagram/gears/alpinebot-primary.php on line 382