Tired with art but still in search of inspiration? Then there nothing is better than a photography exhibition. Rome is packed with this kind of events and several of them are hosted in private galleries and are therefore free. Mercati di Traiano often hosts photography exhibitions about Romans and Rome that will help you have a deeper view of this city and her inhabitants, while every May you can see the winning photos of the World Press Photo contest in the Museo di Roma in Trastevere. Rome also hosts an international photo festival in September/October.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- Off the Beaten Track Rome: Garbatella, Charming Urban Experiment With A Soul
- BuzzInRome > See > Photography, Design and Graphics Events > Photo Exhibitions
Get In Touch