If you are the kind of traveler who enjoys visiting the local bargain markets, make sure you make time to visit the flea markets in Rome. These markets range from a minimum of 30 stalls to a maximum of 240 stalls! Each market offers a wide array of old and new items : antiques, collectibles, clothing, accessories, prints, crafts and more. Just remember that most of them are held on Sunday mornings such as the city’s oldest and most famous: Porta Portese. But there are markets that are open from Mondays to Saturdays like the one in Via Sannio, very close to San Giovanni underground stop (line A). Just a couple of reminders, bring small denominations of money and avoid bringing your credit cards. Last but not the least, beware of pick pockets! Visiting a local flea market in Rome is not only budget friendly but is worth the experience when you are able to find something unique to take back home.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- Revolution in Rome’s Landmarks: Rules, Fees & Opening Hours Change from July 1
- What’s up in Rome on Ferragosto (Aug.15)? Find it out here!
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- BuzzInRome > Shop > Flea Markets > Flea Markets
Get In Touch