If you are the kind of traveler who enjoys visiting the local bargain markets, make sure you make time to visit the flea markets in Rome. These markets range from a minimum of 30 stalls to a maximum of 240 stalls! Each market offers a wide array of old and new items : antiques, collectibles, clothing, accessories, prints, crafts and more. Just remember that most of them are held on Sunday mornings such as the city’s oldest and most famous: Porta Portese. But there are markets that are open from Mondays to Saturdays like the one in Via Sannio, very close to San Giovanni underground stop (line A). Just a couple of reminders, bring small denominations of money and avoid bringing your credit cards. Last but not the least, beware of pick pockets! Visiting a local flea market in Rome is not only budget friendly but is worth the experience when you are able to find something unique to take back home.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- Revolution in Rome’s Landmarks: Rules, Fees & Opening Hours Change from July 1
- What’s up in Rome on Ferragosto (Aug.15)? Find it out here!
- A Map of What’s Open & When for the Christmas Holidays in Rome: Museums, Monuments & Exhibits
- Celebrating Thanksgiving in Rome: Restaurants, Parties, DIY Meal and Mass Services!
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- A Map of Rome’s Top Wine Bars: Where To Drink & Buy The Best Wines in Town
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- Christmas Masses in Rome for the Christian Communities, In Different Languages, on Dec24-25
- Operas Under the Stars in Rome: The Terme di Caracalla Season Kicks Off on June 13!
- The Christmas Holidays End on January 6 in Rome with a Long Epiphany Week-End
- Celebrating NYE in Rome: Parties and Concerts to Greet the New Year
- Off the Beaten Track Rome: Garbatella, Charming Urban Experiment With A Soul
- It’s not like the OktoberFest, but here is your Beer Itinerary in Rome & surroundings!
- Skiing Near Rome is Easy and Fun, Try Campo Felice!
- Easter 2015 in Rome: Religious Celebrations, Events and Special Food
- Rome’s Greatest Theme Park Rainbow MagicLand Inaugurated Today in Valmontone
- Ceramics in Rome: Exhibits and Shops To Admire and Buy the Best Pottery In Town
- How’s Pope Benedict XVI’s retreat? Let’s discover Castel Gandolfo!
- BuzzInRome > Shop > Flea Markets > Flea Markets
Get In Touch