If you are the kind of traveler who enjoys visiting the local bargain markets, make sure you make time to visit the flea markets in Rome. These markets range from a minimum of 30 stalls to a maximum of 240 stalls! Each market offers a wide array of old and new items : antiques, collectibles, clothing, accessories, prints, crafts and more. Just remember that most of them are held on Sunday mornings such as the city’s oldest and most famous: Porta Portese. But there are markets that are open from Mondays to Saturdays like the one in Via Sannio, very close to San Giovanni underground stop (line A). Just a couple of reminders, bring small denominations of money and avoid bringing your credit cards. Last but not the least, beware of pick pockets! Visiting a local flea market in Rome is not only budget friendly but is worth the experience when you are able to find something unique to take back home.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Shop > Flea Markets > Flea Markets
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!Sorry:
- Instagram feed not found.
Warning: curl_setopt_array(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set in /home/w31861/domains/buzzinrome.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alpine-photo-tile-for-instagram/gears/alpinebot-primary.php on line 382