Want to read something in your language or need a more specific Rome guidebook? Rome has quite a selection of international bookshops. It’s not hard to find major book store chains around the city center which offer some original language books. However, Rome has these intimate bookshops that provide a rich selection of English books which are mostly in the hidden corners of downtown as to find a great treasure of literature. For foreigners looking for reading materials in other languages (French, German, Russia and Spanish), there are specialized bookshops and most of the popular bookshops have a section dedicated to major foreign language book titles. If you’re searching for a specific guidebook or tourism related book , Rome has a few bookshops specializing in tourism but most books are in Italian. Just a friendly tip, in Italy, a libreria is not translated to library, a libreria is a bookshop.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Shop > International Bookshops > International and Tourism Bookshops
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!