Want to read something in your language or need a more specific Rome guidebook? Rome has quite a selection of international bookshops. It’s not hard to find major book store chains around the city center which offer some original language books. However, Rome has these intimate bookshops that provide a rich selection of English books which are mostly in the hidden corners of downtown as to find a great treasure of literature. For foreigners looking for reading materials in other languages (French, German, Russia and Spanish), there are specialized bookshops and most of the popular bookshops have a section dedicated to major foreign language book titles. If you’re searching for a specific guidebook or tourism related book , Rome has a few bookshops specializing in tourism but most books are in Italian. Just a friendly tip, in Italy, a libreria is not translated to library, a libreria is a bookshop.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- Rome Esquilino Borough Is Much More than Just a Chinatown
- BuzzInRome > Shop > International Bookshops > International and Tourism Bookshops
Get In Touch