Have seen all your favorite museums and just when you’ve planned to do shopping, the weather forecasts rain? Don’t despair, for your shopping needs, Rome has shopping centers accessible either by bus, the underground or the train. For your convenience however, we strongly suggest reaching the shopping centers and outlets by car because of the long distances from the main center of Rome. It is also useful to know that some outlets offer a shuttle service. A small curiosity: a newly opened outlet near the Fiumicino Airport has a delightful ice cream shop of a worldwide famous chocolate brand. Malls and Outlets may not offer the same shopping experience in the beautiful historical center of Rome or in charming Roman neighborhoods but major malls and outlets host over 200 brands, plus dining services and close later than normal shops elsewhere! Regardless of the fact that the cinemas in the shopping centers seldom show original language movies, who says you can’t enjoy a rainy day in Rome?
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- What’s up in Rome on Ferragosto (Aug.15)? Find it out here!
- BuzzInRome > Shop > Malls & Outlets > Malls and Outlets
Get In Touch