What every tourist must know is – when choosing where to buy a souvenir or gift, it is usually easy on the pocket to buy your take home memorabilia in shops located far from the tourist landmarks. If you are looking for light souvenirs to bring home like magnets, pens, postcards, clothing, accessories, religious articles etc.. you will not have a problem locating stores – they are everywhere and have almost everything! However, if you saw something that interests you in a particular museum, we suggest that you make the purchase right away because you may not find it beyond the museum shop.If, in case, you forgot to buy gifts because you didn’t have time, you will find plenty of gift shops also in the Fiumicino Airport. While waiting for your flight you can make a quick but expensive stop there.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Shop > Souvenirs & Gifts > Souvenirs and Gifts
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!Sorry:
- Instagram feed not found.
Warning: curl_setopt_array(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set in /home/w31861/domains/buzzinrome.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alpine-photo-tile-for-instagram/gears/alpinebot-primary.php on line 382