What every tourist must know is – when choosing where to buy a souvenir or gift, it is usually easy on the pocket to buy your take home memorabilia in shops located far from the tourist landmarks. If you are looking for light souvenirs to bring home like magnets, pens, postcards, clothing, accessories, religious articles etc.. you will not have a problem locating stores – they are everywhere and have almost everything! However, if you saw something that interests you in a particular museum, we suggest that you make the purchase right away because you may not find it beyond the museum shop.If, in case, you forgot to buy gifts because you didn’t have time, you will find plenty of gift shops also in the Fiumicino Airport. While waiting for your flight you can make a quick but expensive stop there.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- Revolution in Rome’s Landmarks: Rules, Fees & Opening Hours Change from July 1
- What’s up in Rome on Ferragosto (Aug.15)? Find it out here!
- A Map of What’s Open & When for the Christmas Holidays in Rome: Museums, Monuments & Exhibits
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- Celebrating Thanksgiving in Rome: Restaurants, Parties, DIY Meal and Mass Services!
- A Map of Rome’s Top Wine Bars: Where To Drink & Buy The Best Wines in Town
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- Christmas Masses in Rome for the Christian Communities, In Different Languages, on Dec24-25
- Operas Under the Stars in Rome: The Terme di Caracalla Season Kicks Off on June 13!
- The Christmas Holidays End on January 6 in Rome with a Long Epiphany Week-End
- Celebrating NYE in Rome: Parties and Concerts to Greet the New Year
- Off the Beaten Track Rome: Garbatella, Charming Urban Experiment With A Soul
- Skiing Near Rome is Easy and Fun, Try Campo Felice!
- It’s not like the OktoberFest, but here is your Beer Itinerary in Rome & surroundings!
- Easter 2015 in Rome: Religious Celebrations, Events and Special Food
- Rome’s Greatest Theme Park Rainbow MagicLand Inaugurated Today in Valmontone
- Ceramics in Rome: Exhibits and Shops To Admire and Buy the Best Pottery In Town
- How’s Pope Benedict XVI’s retreat? Let’s discover Castel Gandolfo!
- BuzzInRome > Shop > Souvenirs & Gifts > Souvenirs and Gifts
Get In Touch