Italy is very famous for its sea. And Rome is actually very close to hundreds of kilometers of mostly sandy coast. You don’t necessarily need a car to find a nice beach. Trains and buses bring you within an hour to a lot of sea resorts north and south of Rome. But If you want to go where Roman VIPS like to spend their holidays then you need to reach Sabaudia, Circeo and if you don’t mind jumping on a ferry to Ponza and its smaller islands, it will provide an unexpected and very exotic detour from your roman vacations.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Out of Rome > Beaches > Beaches
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!