What I can’t help but recommend is to attend a festival in Rome’s surroundings. Every week-end there is something going on in Lazio, Rome’s region name. Religious, historical, artistic, music and food festivals are held throughout the year and are a great way to discover people, places and products of our countryside, breathe clean air and have a lot of fun the old way. The most typical, attended and easy to reach festivals will be proposed in these pages.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- Rome Esquilino Borough Is Much More than Just a Chinatown
- BuzzInRome > Out of Rome > Festivals > Festivals
Get In Touch