What I can’t help but recommend is to attend a festival in Rome’s surroundings. Every week-end there is something going on in Lazio, Rome’s region name. Religious, historical, artistic, music and food festivals are held throughout the year and are a great way to discover people, places and products of our countryside, breathe clean air and have a lot of fun the old way. The most typical, attended and easy to reach festivals will be proposed in these pages.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Out of Rome > Festivals > Festivals
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!Sorry:
- Instagram feed not found.
Warning: curl_setopt_array(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set in /home/w31861/domains/buzzinrome.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alpine-photo-tile-for-instagram/gears/alpinebot-primary.php on line 382