In a 2800-year old city there is a lot of knowledge to teach and wisdom to share. We’ve got public, private, international and religious universities, and many educational institutions, especially in the field of arts. Furthermore there are many schools organizing relatively short courses to become great cooks, wine and oil tasters, or to learn fashion and design. And if you are really keen on integrating with Italians there is a wide choice of Italian language schools.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- What’s up in Rome on Ferragosto (Aug.15)? Find it out here!
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- BuzzInRome > Learn > LEARN
Get In Touch