If hotels are too expensive for you or you appreciate a more personal touch, Bed & Breakfast can be a good alternative for you. They are usually way cheaper than hotels but of course, offer only a few services. They are often located in quiet residential areas rather than in downtown which can be an interesting thing if you want to experience real roman life. But , as usual, check if they are close to the underground, bus or city-train stops.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- What’s up in Rome on Ferragosto (Aug.15)? Find it out here!
- BuzzInRome > Sleep > B&B > B & B
Get In Touch