If you enjoy driving, Rome is well connected through highways to the rest of Central and Southern Italy. Italian highways have tolls, though, and are packed with trucks. Therefore reaching Rome by car is not a great idea. Furthermore once you are here it will be very difficult to use your car to visit the city. Downtown has traffic flow restrictions, unless you live in the historical center, and parking is a nightmare. We highly recommend you leave your car at home and come to Rome in some other way!
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Go > Getting to Rome > By car > By Car
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!Sorry:
- Instagram feed not found.
Warning: curl_setopt_array(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when an open_basedir is set in /home/w31861/domains/buzzinrome.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alpine-photo-tile-for-instagram/gears/alpinebot-primary.php on line 382