Rome’s music and dance clubs are concentrated in the Testaccio and Ostiense areas. There you can find most of the clubs in Rome. But during the summer nights, Romans prefer establishments near the beach, in places such as Ostia and Fregene, to take advantage of cooler temperatures and wide outdoor spaces. Pubs, instead, are mostly located in downtown Rome. Some are a clear adaptation of British pubs, but others are very near to UK’s standards. Another key nightlife neighbourhood is Trastevere where not only can you find many pubs and bars but also shops and food outlets open until late in the night.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Have fun > Clubs & Pubs > Clubs & Pubs
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!