Not only adults are supposed to enjoy shows! Kids can have lot of fun with Circus performances, very common during the colder months or at amusement parks. The biggest in Rome is at EUR. During the summer, you can also enjoy water parks and animal parks in Rome’s surroundings. Rome’s zoo is also a very interesting visit. Located in Rome’s downtown largest park, Villa Borghese, it will be a joy for both parents and kids.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- Revolution in Rome’s Landmarks: Rules, Fees & Opening Hours Change from July 1
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- What’s up in Rome on Ferragosto (Aug.15)? Find it out here!
- BuzzInRome > Have fun > For Kids > For Kids
Get In Touch