Classic, Jazz, Rock, Pop. Rome has a bustling music scene. Public institutions such as Santa Cecilia and Parco della Musica offer many concerts of Classic and Jazz music throughout the year, while Rock and Pop are mostly offered in private venues such as concert arenas or music clubs. The summer scene is particularly rich with many music festivals held outdoor in Rome’s parks and archeological areas. International culture institutes also contribute to Rome’s tantalizing music offering mostly free events.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Have fun > Music > Music
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!