Bikes are cheaper than scooters and way easier to park – you can leave them nearly anywhere. It is also easier to find renting shops for bikes. So why ride a scooter if bikes are so much better? Because unfortunately, Rome was built on seven hills and therefore it is really hard to go around the city with all those steep up-hills. But if you are well-trained, give it a try. Just remind yourself that Roman drivers are not used at all to encounter bikes on the road, then please be very cautious!
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- Revolution in Rome’s Landmarks: Rules, Fees & Opening Hours Change from July 1
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- What’s up in Rome on Ferragosto (Aug.15)? Find it out here!
- BuzzInRome > Go > Going Around Rome > Rent a Bike > Rent a Bike
Get In Touch