Bikes are cheaper than scooters and way easier to park – you can leave them nearly anywhere. It is also easier to find renting shops for bikes. So why ride a scooter if bikes are so much better? Because unfortunately, Rome was built on seven hills and therefore it is really hard to go around the city with all those steep up-hills. But if you are well-trained, give it a try. Just remind yourself that Roman drivers are not used at all to encounter bikes on the road, then please be very cautious!
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- BuzzInRome > Go > Going Around Rome > Rent a Bike > Rent a Bike
Get In Touch
My Recent PinsThere was error in connecting to your Pinterest account. Either Pinterest.com is down or you have an error in widget configuration.
Follow our Instagram Account!