You are a two-wheel fan and can’t stand long journey time among landmarks? Jump on a scooter then. Several little firms offers them for rent in Rome. It is ideal for two people so that you can split the pretty steep price. But pay attention: Romans are very unruly drivers, it is easy to get lost in the narrow streets of the city center and you can only park scooters in parking slots, you can’t just put them wherever you want as if they were bikes!
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- What’s up in Rome on Ferragosto (Aug.15)? Find it out here!
- Revolution in Rome’s Landmarks: Rules, Fees & Opening Hours Change from July 1
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- A Map of What’s Open & When for the Christmas Holidays in Rome: Museums, Monuments & Exhibits
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- A Map of Rome’s Top Wine Bars: Where To Drink & Buy The Best Wines in Town
- Celebrating Thanksgiving in Rome: Restaurants, Parties, DIY Meal and Mass Services!
- Operas Under the Stars in Rome: The Terme di Caracalla Season Kicks Off on June 13!
- Christmas Masses in Rome for the Christian Communities, In Different Languages, on Dec24-25
- Off the Beaten Track Rome: Garbatella, Charming Urban Experiment With A Soul
- The Christmas Holidays End on January 6 in Rome with a Long Epiphany Week-End
- Celebrating NYE in Rome: Parties and Concerts to Greet the New Year
- Ceramics in Rome: Exhibits and Shops To Admire and Buy the Best Pottery In Town
- Rome’s Greatest Theme Park Rainbow MagicLand Inaugurated Today in Valmontone
- Skiing Near Rome is Easy and Fun, Try Campo Felice!
- It’s not like the OktoberFest, but here is your Beer Itinerary in Rome & surroundings!
- Easter 2015 in Rome: Religious Celebrations, Events and Special Food
- Rome Esquilino Borough Is Much More than Just a Chinatown
- BuzzInRome > Go > Going Around Rome > Rent a Scooter > Rent a Scooter
Get In Touch