You are a two-wheel fan and can’t stand long journey time among landmarks? Jump on a scooter then. Several little firms offers them for rent in Rome. It is ideal for two people so that you can split the pretty steep price. But pay attention: Romans are very unruly drivers, it is easy to get lost in the narrow streets of the city center and you can only park scooters in parking slots, you can’t just put them wherever you want as if they were bikes!
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- Rome Esquilino Borough Is Much More than Just a Chinatown
- BuzzInRome > Go > Going Around Rome > Rent a Scooter > Rent a Scooter
Get In Touch