Rome’s white taxis are the fastest way to go around Rome of course, but they are not cheap, especially at night and on Sundays, when it is also hard to find them. We advise you to only board licensed taxi cabs: they are white, with a name and a number printed on the car’s doors and have a meter inside. Unfortunately some of them try to cheat tourists. Do not accept pre-set fares, just stick by the meter and you can avoid major troubles.
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here's What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome's Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- What's up in Rome on Ferragosto (Aug.15)? Find it out here!
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- BuzzInRome > Go > Going Around Rome > Taxi > Taxi
Get In Touch