A lifted platform where you can savour Italian coffee, offering a unique view of one of Rome’s most beautiful squares (if not the best), Piazza Navona. This is Brascafè, the newly inaugurated bar of Museo di Roma. But after you have comfortably sipped your drink at your coffeetable, while admiring the square and the nice humanity that inhabits this place, you might want to visit the beautiful aristocratic palace hosting Brascafè. Museo di Roma, actually, has just renovated itself. Not only does it boast of a scenic bar, but also has two new halls for temporary exhibitions, a new bookshop and can be accessed once again from the monumental gate in piazza Navona. Until January 9, besides its permanent collection of works describing Rome’s history, you can see a painting and a photography exhibition about Risorgimento, the political movement that brought to Italy’s unification in 1861. When you stumble upon piazza Navona (don’t dare skipping this square!), you know where to stop and have a break. What are you waiting for, then?
You are here: Home › Eat & Drink › Bars & Cafes › The Best View On Piazza Navona? Museo di Roma’s Brascafè
- Eating in Trastevere, Avoiding Tourist Traps. Some Good Restaurant Tips
- Are Mondays Dead In Rome? Not At All! Here’s What You Can Do & See the 1st Day of the Week!
- Rome’s Best Pizza is Not Roman! Our Top Ten
- Rome Best Street Food? Supplì! And Here Is Our Top-Ten
- Discover Alternative Rome in San Lorenzo, the student and young artists district
- Watching American Football in Rome & the rest of Italy. Where and How?
- Need Free WiFi? Check Out Our Favorite Places in Rome!
- Tea, tea shops & tea rooms of Rome: these are our picks in the Eternal City!
- Pope Francis Announces Mercy Jubilee, an Extraordinary Holy Year from Dec2015 to Nov2016.
- Fancy A Sandwich while in Rome? These are the Best Panini in Town!
- What’s the Best Carbonara of Rome? Our Top Ten Choices!
- Pigneto, Rome’s Borough where Local meets Global. And the Outcome is Very Cool!
- Revolution in Rome’s Landmarks: Rules, Fees & Opening Hours Change from July 1
- What’s up in Rome on Ferragosto (Aug.15)? Find it out here!
- A Map of What’s Open & When for the Christmas Holidays in Rome: Museums, Monuments & Exhibits
- Epiphany in Rome: January 6 Magic Celebrations, Traditions and Folklore
- Celebrating Thanksgiving in Rome: Restaurants, Parties, DIY Meal and Mass Services!
- A Map of Rome’s Top Wine Bars: Where To Drink & Buy The Best Wines in Town
- What’s the Trendiest Pasta Dish in Rome? Cacio e Pepe and here is Our Top-10!
- Christmas Masses in Rome for the Christian Communities, In Different Languages, on Dec24-25
- Operas Under the Stars in Rome: The Terme di Caracalla Season Kicks Off on June 13!
- The Christmas Holidays End on January 6 in Rome with a Long Epiphany Week-End
- Celebrating NYE in Rome: Parties and Concerts to Greet the New Year
- Off the Beaten Track Rome: Garbatella, Charming Urban Experiment With A Soul
- Skiing Near Rome is Easy and Fun, Try Campo Felice!
- It’s not like the OktoberFest, but here is your Beer Itinerary in Rome & surroundings!
- Ceramics in Rome: Exhibits and Shops To Admire and Buy the Best Pottery In Town
- Rome’s Greatest Theme Park Rainbow MagicLand Inaugurated Today in Valmontone
- Easter 2015 in Rome: Religious Celebrations, Events and Special Food
- How’s Pope Benedict XVI’s retreat? Let’s discover Castel Gandolfo!
- BuzzInRome > Eat & Drink > Bars & Cafes > The Best View On Piazza Navona? Museo di Roma’s Brascafè
Get In Touch