This February may be the coldest in the last 50 years in Rome, but a great offer of theatre plays in English will make it somehow warmer than usual!
From February 7 to the 12th the well known and established Rome Savoyards will perform Arsenic and Old Lace, a black comedy with two old aunts accomplishing exceptional charities. A ready-made comedy hit on stage at Teatro Genesio, near Viale Mazzini.
On the 13th there is one of Shakespeare‘s most famous comedies on show at Teatro Vascello: A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
While from the 21 to the 26th the Belli theatre will host another Shakespeare’s work by Eternal Lines after last year’s success with Julius Ceasar. It’s the Twelfth Night. 50% off tickets for this show are available here.
Last but not least, on February 28, Teatro Italia will feature another English language play: The Phantom of the Opera. A sparkling rock-musical on love and passion for music.
All these plays will be performed in English.
If you’re also interested in dance, here is the rich February program in Rome.
Theatre in English for kids in Rome is reviewed here.
- Theatre in English for Kids in Rome: Plays, Story Telling and Courses Thru Spring 2012
- Theatre In English In Rome. Adults, Kids. Shows & Courses [Update 3]
- The best events of February 2013 in Rome: our picks
- Gotan Project, Voca People, Biondi, Rava & More! Rome’s May Music Events Not To Miss
- Rome’s Best Concerts, Parties & Clubs For An Unforgettable New Year’s Eve
- Crazy Carnival Time To Peak In A Few Days. Best Parades, Masks and Floats In And Around Rome
- Iberian-American, Japanese, Asian & Docs Films, Rome’s Foreign Movie Season Is Starting!
- Snow and Winter Loom Large on Rome’s Horizon. Good Hot Chocolates Urgently Needed!